NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TruePower non contact infra red thermometer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

TruePower non contact infra red thermometer Empty
PostSubject: TruePower non contact infra red thermometer   TruePower non contact infra red thermometer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2014, 11:01

TruePower non contact infra red thermometer 31lubi10

I have a variety of thermometers. To some degree, they all work just fine, it's just a matter of timing. For instance, while the probe takes accurate measurements, it takes a fair amount of time to register temperature changes. I used to use one of those contact thermometers that you swipe on a child's forehead, and while it was good to read the immediate area about me, there was just something about it I didn't care for. Then while my multimeter has a thermometer setting (and I intend to use as a back-up), it robbed me of it's main features.

So now I have this. A simple non contact thermometer, just point-click-read. Even has a handy laser pointer so I know I am reading the area I want to read. The device is powered by two AAA batteries, and the specs are as follows (taken from the instruction booklet).

Range: -26F to +608F
Accuracy:
-26F to 32F = +/- 5F
32F to 212F = +/- 3F
212 to 608 - +/- 3F or +/- 2%
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

TruePower non contact infra red thermometer
Page 1 of 1