NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residential, Lena WI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Residential, Lena WI Empty
PostSubject: Residential, Lena WI   Residential, Lena WI I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05 2013, 10:30

This is not an investigation.  I am placing this information within this particular thread because I would like it to be, but at the same time I hope that a future visit would not be called for, if that makes any sense.

One of our team members was called to a residential in the Lena area because of some odd and disturbing behavior (the residents know the team member from elsewhere).  Some of the behavior includes, but is not limited to, clothing (along with hangers) removed from closet rod; the clothing rod itself on the floor along with all the clothes; objects being turned upside down or found on the floor; pets in hiding; sounds of footsteps; a high heeled shoe was embedded in the closet wall; and adults being pulled from their beds.  There is a child within this home, and nothing has happened to her.

With everything that was told to me, I want to say that this sounds like a poltergeist.  Nothing is happening to the child, the pets hide in the child's room, most of the things happening is targeting one individual (although stuff does happen to both).  But, without fully understanding the situation, I cannot make any conclusions.

A different group has been in the home, and apparently tried or did somethings which I personally disagree with.  They had good intentions of trying a cleansing, but the way they went about it just irritates me to no end, and very well could have made things worse (referring to the entity as a dark spirit, references to Satan).  I understand that there are many cleansing methods, and people do what works for them, but even Catholic rituals, famously seen in movies such as The Exorcist, don't even go that route; you don't give name to something.  More on that in a different thread.

There is a medium coming to this home later this week.  I don't know if they are going to try to establish contact or if a different cleansing will take place.  The team member that went out will be returning to observe the medium.

Now, this seems to be an investigator's dream, but at the same time it is not, not with a family involved.  Sure, we can go in, take our recordings and make our observations, but what good will come of it?  In a case such as this, you have to be mindful of the people who live there, you don't want to do anything that could exasperate the situation.

There were a few pictures taken, but there are two in particular I would like to post; both revolve around the high heeled shoe.  The first photograph is of the hole in the wall.  This is clearly drywall, not through a stud or anything.  My first impression is that it left a nice hole, clean, with no cracking or other marks.  The second is of the shoe involved.  I do not know how high the heel is, nor do I know what the heel is made of.

Could all of this have been faked?  Sure, but why would someone wish to fake something, and then not want attention drawn to themselves?  The family doesn't want any attention at all, but they are bringing people in to help them... that typically isn't the behavior you would see from a hoaxer.

Residential, Lena WI 14570610

Residential, Lena WI 14590410
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Residential, Lena WI   Residential, Lena WI I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06 2013, 11:26

Facebook post

I made a mention of this on Facebook yesterday, and though I am trying to stay away from making shared posts, I actually like the way this sounds.

Quote :
For the past couple days, I've been trying to figure out how to write something up, something that sounds interesting while maintaining a sense of caution and seriousness. Heck, I couldn't even tell you how many times I've erased what I've typed in this box, just to start all over again.

Here goes another attempt.

Being an investigator, you have to maintain a neutral state of mind. You cannot base an investigation off of your opinions or beliefs, you have to let the investigation flow with the evidence as it presents itself. Sure, you may have ideas or hunches, but you cannot let those opinions focus your attention; if you do, you may miss something, or come to the wrong conclusion.

In investigating the unknown, maintaining a neutral stance is difficult. I've been interested in the paranormal and the unknown for quite a while (to say the least). I'm not doing this to gain attention or notoriety, but rather as an extension of what I've already been doing, in an effort to grow and learn. I want to see things happen, I want to experience things. I want to know.

And yet, when an opportunity presents itself, I find myself backing off. Not for my sake, oh no... a part of me wants to jump right in there, collect all the evidence that I can, and walk away satisfied. The ration side of me wants to find things that could be used to disprove the occurrences, so that anything that remains has to be the most accurate description. The final third part of me sees what a family is going through, and hopes that they can get the help they need before things get worse.

It's with that last that I write this. Not all paranormal involves a wisp in the corner of your eye, or a bump in the night. Some of it is more involving, affecting a number of people, on levels that could be viewed as borderline aggressive.

I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to investigate, I'd just rather the family be able to get the house cleansed and things taken care of before things get worse. And if that means there's no investigation, then more power to the family; if we go in, then that means whatever help they sought did not work, which would truly be a shame.

Hope this all makes sense.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Residential, Lena WI   Residential, Lena WI I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06 2013, 11:51

UPDATE

Something has happened at this home, something that is worth sharing.  Again, I won't reveal the location or anything like that, this isn't going to be that kind of post.  This is to help reinforce that fact that not everything paranormal is an orb, wisp, or bump.

I am posting the message that I received (edited for names, or course), along with an edited picture (cropping to remove recognizable features).

Quote :
I got another frantic phone call tonight and had literally 10 minutes to get ready to go back to the house. I do think it was Sarah (the girlfriend) that was the target.

My friend Michelle picked me up and we went over to the house.  Tom and Sarah had put all the candles in a trunk in the garage yesterday. They went to the garage today and found the trunk open and all the candles and a picture that kept coming off the wall stacked up on the garage floor. They didn't touch anything and were totally freaked out!!

They called the paranormal group and they came back tonight after contacting an exorcist from Madison and he was on his way!! We all met at the house and we went out to the garage...two sets of three votive candles were stacked on top of each other and a cross was broke in three pieces! The exorcist said it was very interesting and defiantly demonic.

Tom, Sarah, Michelle, myself and 2 paranormal investigators assisted him in an exorcism tonight. Before it was over, Sarah had scratches on her back!
Residential, Lena WI Back10

The bottom concave lies within the small of her back, the horizontal appears to be under (and follows) the curve of her shoulder blades, and the vertical on either side of her spine.  The scratches seem fresh (being red and puffy), but for the most part remain on the surface, with the skin only haven been broken on the right shoulder blade (top)... unless those marks are birthmarks.

There does seem to be quite a bit of bruising along her left side.  By the coloring, they're about ten days old, give or take three days (there's still yellowing), with another bruise like discoloration on the right.  I don't have any information on the bruising.

The symbol on the back looks familiar, but with astrological symbols sharing many elements, it is hard to separate them.  When reversed, the symbol would appear like this:

Residential, Lena WI Symbol11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Residential, Lena WI   Residential, Lena WI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Residential, Lena WI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: ACTIVITIES :: INVESTIGATIONS-
Jump to: