NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUFON case 74442

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

MUFON case 74442 Empty
PostSubject: MUFON case 74442   MUFON case 74442 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2016, 08:59

UFO EVENT INFORMATION:
======================
Date: 2016-02-11 05:44:00
Date Precision: exact
Time of Event (Local Time):
Timezone GMT Offset: -0600
Timezone Name: America/Chicago
Time Precision: exact
Duration of Event: 00:30:00
City (Nearest): Verona
State: Wisconsin
County: Dane

Short Description of UFO Event: {nd} Hovering black object with 4 Red lights and a blinking white light

Detailed Description of the UFO Event:
I was driving to work and taking my normal route. At exactly 5:43 AM I saw an object in the sky hovering at about 500ft from the ground. I pulled over since I noticed that the object was not moving. I noticed the object since it had 4 red lights on each corner and a blinking white light in the center. At first I thought it was a plane in the distance but as I got closer I realized that it was not. My second thought was that it was some sort of drone, which was not the case either since the object was rather large, about the size of a car. The next thing I noticed is that the object was sort of a transparent color, so with the dark color of the sky at 5 AM, it appeared black. The object did not move while I was observing it. As I was leaving, the object was still stationary until it was out of my sight. I asked coworkers that take the same route but take the route at a later time and they said that they did not notice anything. So I deducted that this object was stationary the
re for about 30 minutes. I waited to see if there were reports on anything seen since there was heavy traffic on the highway rather close to the location.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

MUFON case 74442 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUFON case 74442   MUFON case 74442 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2016, 11:03

I emailed a letter of introduction to the witness on the morning of April 6 2016.  Upon examining the information provided, I sent a follow-up to see which direction the witness was traveling in and along what road; based on the detailed information contained on the MUFON site, my best guess is that the witness was traveling westbound on US 151, and that he pulled over near exit 77.  However, it should be noted that this is just conjecture.

The first image below is a map that the witness included with his initial report.  The second is of the same area, zoomed in.

MUFON case 74442 74442_10

MUFON case 74442 7444210
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

MUFON case 74442 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUFON case 74442   MUFON case 74442 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2016, 15:04

FINAL REPORT DATE: 2016APR27

Field Investigator ID Number: Badge number 22995

Case Number: 74442

BGE Results: Total Certainty Index is at 5.57%

Latitude / Longitude: 42.975455, -89.542157

Synopsis: As written by the witness, “I was driving to work and taking my normal route. At exactly 5:43 AM I saw an object in the sky hovering at about 500ft from the ground. I pulled over since I noticed that the object was not moving. I noticed the object since it had 4 red lights on each corner and a blinking white light in the center. At first I thought it was a plane in the distance but as I got closer I realized that it was not. My second thought was that it was some sort of drone, which was not the case either since the object was rather large, about the size of a car. The next thing I noticed is that the object was sort of a transparent color, so with the dark color of the sky at 5 AM, it appeared black. The object did not move while I was observing it. As I was leaving, the object was still stationary until it was out of my sight.”

Object Description: Rectangular and roughly four to ten feet in size, the object had four exterior red lights and one central flashing white; appeared to be hovering less than 500” from the ground.

Witness Interview / Statements: After a couple attempts, this investigator was unsuccessful in establishing contact with the witness.

Natural Phenomenon or Man Made: Based on the witness’s description, the object appears to be manmade, or of a constructed nature; this is based upon the arrangement and coloring of the lights, which does not correspond to a known natural event.

Sources: Google Maps; additionally reported on the UFO Stalker and Open Minds websites.

Weather Information: temperature was 2*F, a humidity of 77%, and the barometric pressure was at 30.265. The skies were clear with no clouds, no precipitation, and westerly winds coming in at 3.5mph; visibility was at 10 miles. Information acquired from the wunderground weather archives.

Location: The area is of an open plain bordered by highway and manufacturing facilities.

Evidence / Investigation: The witness supplied an image taken from Google Maps indicating the area in which the object was seen.

Witness Credibility: The witness is described as having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, and works as an engineer. Additionally, the witness attempted to connect the object with known or similar aircraft, without jumping to conclusions or automatic assumptions.

Correlating Cases: No correlating cases were found at this time

Conclusions: In going over the details contained within the report as well as the information entered in the data fields, it can be surmised that the witness was driving south on Paoli Street when he first saw the object to the front and his left (southeast as indicated in the data field). It is unknown if the witness continued down Paoli Street (now highway 69) or if he merged onto eastbound 18 / 151; regardless, the object remained in the field marked by the witness in his attached map.

In continuing a line of vision, it is possible that the witness saw something relating to Contrail Aviation Support, a business along that field dealing in aftermarket engine components for aircraft, or even the Verona City Parks Department, which also is along the field. However, it is believed that, since the witness frequently drives along this route (daily, for work), any permanent structure would have been known. Furthermore, there are no towers or structures indicated by Bing or Google, nor are there any obstructions as presented by “street view” on those respective sites. As such, we must assume that the object seen was of a temporary nature, whether it be vehicular or of a structural nature.

As of this time, this investigator has found no correlating cases, nor were there any events within the area that would coincide with the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUFON case 74442 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUFON case 74442   MUFON case 74442 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUFON case 74442
Page 1 of 1