NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUFON Case 69239

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

MUFON Case 69239 Empty
PostSubject: MUFON Case 69239   MUFON Case 69239 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18 2015, 11:10

Date of incident: August 11 2015

Original Report
Short Description of UFO Event: {cak} Drove east bound, saw two lights which turned into a triangle then flew away as soon as we got close

Detailed Description of the UFO Event:
Driving East bound, saw two lights when far away. As we approached it turned into three lights and changed colors multiple times and the triangle changed direction multiple times. We turned towards it to get closer, and it instantly started to fly away at a very fast and consistent speed, it was stationary and then it was going the consistent speed, no getting up to speed just straight to that speed. Second time I have saw a triangular craft in this area, except the first was about a year ago.

Evidence included with original report
None

Notes
The incident took place in an undisclosed location near Mt Pleasant, WI. I have contacted the witness for further information.

Investigator's Report
This case is ongoing
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

MUFON Case 69239 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUFON Case 69239   MUFON Case 69239 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04 2016, 17:03

BGE Results: Total Certainty Index is 2.06

LONGITUDE/LATITUDE: (approximately 42.703312, -87.894544)

SYNOPSIS: flying triangle

OBJECT DESCRIPTION: lights in triangular pattern, with the lights changing color

INTERVIEW/STATEMENTS: NA

NATURAL/MANMADE PHENOMENON: Insufficient data

WEATHER INFORMATION: 64.9*F, dew point 59*, humidity at 81%, 10 mile ceiling, calm winds, conditions were clear

EVIDENCE/INVESTIGATION: no further evidence

WITNESS CREDIBILITY: insufficient data

CORRELATING CASES: none at this time

INVESTIGATOR’S REPORT: Case number 69239 was assigned to this investigator on the afternoon of August 15 2015. After receiving the assignment, attempts were made via email to contact the witness involved; no replies have been received.

Based on the initial report, there is little to further the investigation: location is unknown, direction of witness’s vehicle and of the object’s trajectory are unknown. As such, a proper investigation is not possible at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

MUFON Case 69239
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: INTERESTS :: Paranormal :: extraterrestrial life and UFOs-
Jump to: