NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUFON Case 68073

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

MUFON Case 68073 Empty
PostSubject: MUFON Case 68073   MUFON Case 68073 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 16:35

Date of Incident:  July 13 2015

Original Report
Quote :
Me and my wife were about to watch our first sons rocket launch for their space camp summer school pprogram. There was a storm coming our way so we looked up at the clouds and I asked her if she was seeing what I was.She asked what it was I said I don't know maybe a UAV but it was way to big seemingly. I said it looks like an Airbus Super Guppy but there is no way in Hell that it can hover.I said I'm getting my phone out to take a closer look. At this time the object started moving away with no noise or vapor trails or exhaust.Not once was I able to get a picture of  it. It wouldn't appear on my screen and moved off to fast for me to even attempt a picture before it disappeared into the clouds..after it disappeared there was like a rumbling sound kind of like a fighter jet afterburner but not really.

Investigator's Report
This investigation is ongoing
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

MUFON Case 68073
Page 1 of 1