NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibe VE-310DV-DG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Vibe VE-310DV-DG Empty
PostSubject: Vibe VE-310DV-DG   Vibe VE-310DV-DG I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2014, 11:32

Vibe VE-310DV-DG Hype-c10

I want to state right off the bat that I did not buy this for NLPRS.  My wife purchased this camcorder years ago from a dollar store so that our youngest son could take pictures like a big person, and because she wanted something inexpensive to take pictures or video.  While in the process of doing some house cleaning, we came across this camera, nicely tucked away in some long forgotten corner in one of the book shelves; blew the dust off of the case, changed the batteries, and found that it still worked.

With a 4GB sd card, I'm not too certain as to how much video can be recorded on it.  Heck, I can't even find any reviews of the device online.  Luckily I still have the manual for it, and so I'll post the specs at a later time.

So why am I using this?  It's old, the level of detail can't be all that great, right?  You'd be right, it is old.  Being an older model, it probably isn't that great.  But it works, and it works well.  If anything, it can be used as a camera: with the level of detail it does have, it provides a nice high definition image of what we can see, without the need of zoom.  Or, to put it in a different way, it'll see within our immediate surroundings what we may miss with our own eyes, allowing us to go back for review purposes.

If anything, this camcorder will be used for preliminary investigations so we can better create a plan.  Additionally, there may be times where there might be a younger child about: this will be a great way to provide them with a distraction.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

Vibe VE-310DV-DG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: ABOUT :: Equipment :: Visual-
Jump to: