NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flashlights, various

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Flashlights, various Empty
PostSubject: Flashlights, various   Flashlights, various I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2014, 17:04

Whether to simply guide our way, to review maps in darkened conditions, or to pierce the darkness because of some noise, we use a variety of flashlights and related devices.  We have, as of this moment, four head lights (those that go around your head), two emergency crank lights (charged by your cranking), two clamp style lights, and three (or is it one?) flashlights.

Oh wait, also two battery operated camp lanterns.

To keep costs low, I've been trying to purchase devices that don't require batteries, or rather those that can be recharged.

What will follow is a listing of the devices we use to light our way.  There isn't anything paranormal or supernatural about their usage, these are just flashlights to help us see in the dark.

There are some groups out there that have used flashlights as an indicator of supernatural activity.  I don't particular care for this type of experiment, and my reasons can best be explained by the video below.  However, let it be known that I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to using an energy source to communicate with the paranormal: candles.  Not only are they handy in detecting drafts, but they can make for a better visual reference.  Placed away from any possible source of movement / breathing, one can watch them for possible manipulation.

Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlights, various   Flashlights, various I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2014, 17:13

Blackfire Clamplight

Flashlights, various 71u65n10

100 lumen LED light, requires three AAA batteries.  The head swivels / tilts, and the clamp can be locked in place to act as a stand.  Turns on by pressing the black button above the green bar.

Not for paranormal detection!  This was primarily purchased to clamp onto our rafts in case we are out on a body of water at night, or to situate near or on the vehicle in the event of a flat tire.  Always be prepared, right?
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlights, various   Flashlights, various I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2014, 17:14

Taller TL1168

Three flashlights in one! There's a lot I can say about this light, but you know what? Why not watch this informative video instead!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashlights, various   Flashlights, various I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashlights, various
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: ABOUT :: Equipment :: Miscellaneous Gear-
Jump to: