NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

members - Forum Members Empty
PostSubject: Forum Members   members - Forum Members I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07 2013, 09:42

Chances are, if you've taken the time to join our forum, it means that we are offering something which you appreciate, and want to continue following, or you simply wanted to join and meet like minded people. Whatever the case may be, please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us about what brought you here and what you hope to gain.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

members - Forum Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Members   members - Forum Members I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2014, 15:18

Please note that I am not the author of this particular post, but rather VaderXanth.  This introduction was originally posted within The NLPRS Team thread; I have tried to find ways for moving the original post, but it seems you can only more entire threads.  I apologize for any confusion that this has caused.

Hello to All!

My name is Timothy Strandt and I am the younger brother of this forums founder. I am a firm believer of the supernatural and the other things which may go bump in the night.

I have been interested in the supernatural for as long as I can remember, however, the attention to or curiosity has mainly been out of fear. Am I afraid of ghosts? Maybe. While walking in the woods near dusk and I feel the presence of something behind me do I panic and run as if the devil itself is behind me? Maybe again.. I think that it would all depend on the situation at hand. What it boils down to is that I believe.

Roughly 17 (give or take a year or so) years ago I fell in with a group of people with similar interests. I did learn quite a bit and even experienced some things I can't really explain, but the learning was there. Let's just say that I was able to ground and center myself rather well after a few occasions. One of the basic things that I learned was the process of cleansing homes. Not to be confused with driving out spirits. But beyond that.... maybe for another topic, another time.

I have a good knowledge base involving electronics and I plan on getting back into audio recording. These skills I am more than willing to offer to the NLPRS. Another skill (don't know if I'd call it one), is that I can sense things. Don't know how well, but let me tell you what; goosebumps popping up like crazy and that feeling that someone is there standing right next to you when you don't see anyone is a good giveaway.

Other than that, I'd rather enjoy (or not?) getting back into the field where things can be experienced first hand.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

Forum Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: ACTIVITIES :: MEMBERS :: introductions-
Jump to: