NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z Talk Radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Z Talk Radio Empty
PostSubject: Z Talk Radio   Z Talk Radio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 12:38

On the 1st of July I received an email from Randy Plessor, host of Z Talk Radio's The Cafe & Ghostly Excavations. He wrote

Quote :
I would like to like to record a offline show to be played in Late Spring or early Summer.. Please let me know if you are interested. If you go to www.ztalkradio.com and Show Archives, please visit Ghostly Excavations and download my show and email at {removed for privacy} if you have any additional questions.

My Skype ID is {removed for privacy}. If you cannot Skype, we can do a phone call. My cell phone is {removed for privacy}. Thank you again.

I would also like to film a small tv series for youtube as well as small Tele-play. Would you be interested to sit down and talk about these projects?

After listening to some of his pod casts, I wrote him back and said that yes, I would love to participate in this. I also did warn him that we are a new group, and as such I don't know how much we'd be able to contribute.

I will continue to update this thread as more information comes in.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Z Talk Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Talk Radio   Z Talk Radio I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 10:11

UPDATE

I will be talking with Randy Plessor next week Friday, July 12, at 8pm Central Time. I don't know what the subject will be, so I'll be looking into this to be better prepared. Additionally, I cannot say at the moment when this show would air.
Back to top Go down
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Z Talk Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Talk Radio   Z Talk Radio I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17 2013, 09:06

Updating

I'm currently going through some of the older posts to see if there is anything that needs to be added or changed, and a came across this.

The radio interview never happened.  The original date and time came and went, and even though I waited, it wasn't until about an hour and a half later that Plessor contacted me saying he would have to reschedule as work interfered with this; I could understand that, and so I began to try to set up a new date.

And tried.

And tried.

And tried.

Months went by before I heard from him again, asking me if I was still interested, to which I gave a positive response.  That was the last I've heard from him; I even tried to contact him on Facebook a couple times, with no response.  It was a bit disappointing that nothing could come out of this, but if anything it solidified a need for professionalism in this field.  It wasn't just the paranormal community that was disgraced, but the radio community as well.

Oddly enough, if he were to contact me again, I'd probably agree to doing an interview.

Z Talk Radio 110

Z Talk Radio 210

Z Talk Radio 310

That was the last email exchanges we had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Z Talk Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Talk Radio   Z Talk Radio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z Talk Radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: ABOUT :: Events and Special Announcements-
Jump to: