NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

bigfoot - Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings   bigfoot - Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 15:34

You may have noticed that some posts are no longer where they were; I'm in the process of moving / combining them to make things a wee bit more efficient.  The reason why I am saying that here is because this is the first one that is getting that treatment.

Anyway, this particular thread will be dedicated to bigfoot sightings in Wisconsin, instead of having different posts for different sightings.  See?  Efficient!

To start things off, I am including here a link to the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, in particular their page on Wisconsin sightings.  It seems as if this hasn't been updated in a while, so I may add new maps here or there.  On the other hand, I do like their breakdown.

Wisconsin by County
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings   bigfoot - Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 15:47

Originally posted May 8, 2013

Thanks to an earlier post, I've found several accounts of bigfoot sightings in NE Wisconsin, centered within the Langlade / Forest / Marinette area; I'm sure there are others, but these seem to be well grouped together (geographically speaking).

My first instinct would be to pronounce these as bear sightings, especially with an account of hunters walking through the woods at night, and a creature's eyes were reflecting the beam.  The hunter's put the eyes at about 6 -7 feet off the ground... bear standing on it's hind feet?

But then, we have this, taken from http://www.netowne.com/strange/bigfoot/sightings.htm

Quote :
DATE: Approximately mid to late Feb 99

LOCATION: Marinette county, WI. Approximately 15-20 miles NNW of Crivitz.

OBSERVED: My brother-in-law found and tracked in both directions a set of bipedal tracks in the snow. Photographs were taken and show that the creature was very heavy, and had an extremly long stride. These tracks could not have been faked, due to the depth of the tracks and the stride. Many of the pictures show a wooden 3 foot yardstick lying in comparison to the tracks.

The tracks originated from a swampy area up a gradual rise in elevation, then thru several hundred yards of mature hardwood forest. At one point the tracks came within 20 yards of his parents cabin. The average stride was 5-61/2 feet, and in some instances much greater. Several photos were taken with a mans Sorel boot print aside to illustrate the extreme difference in depth and size to that of a mans.

ENVIRONMENT: Tracks originated out of a swampy area, thru a hardwood forest, then across a rural road where they were lost due to plowing of the road. Also noted the tracks always steered clear of open areas, preferring thick stands of trees.

ACTIVITIES OF WITNESS(ES): Tracks were first seen while outside near garage.

This account, I've discovered, occurred near Athelstane.
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
goodtimes

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings   bigfoot - Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings I_icon_minitimeTue May 06 2014, 09:40

Good Day. A Waupaca Co. Garden Center has a life size life like statue of yetti. It is very detailed and eyes look almost real. If you wanna take a look at it stop at Silver Mist Garden Center on Hwy 22 just south of King with in miles of Waupaca, WI. It is a very nice photo op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings   bigfoot - Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Bigfoot Sightings
Page 1 of 1