NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wisconsinosity!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Wisconsinosity! Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsinosity!   Wisconsinosity! I_icon_minitimeWed May 08 2013, 12:02

I came across this site while looking up information regarding McClintock Park in Marinette County (seems there have been several murders there, some orb sightings, ghostly images, and peculiar noises... but more on that in a different post).

Follow this link and then click on their "counties" button, where you can then click on any Wisconsin county to see local landmarks, odd sightings, whatever. A quick check of Marinette County reveals we've had a few bigfoot sightings, some UFOs, a couple documented hauntings, and a thunderbird! There's normal stuff on the map as well, such as landmarks and parks, so I suppose this site could be useful for family activities as well.

Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

Wisconsinosity!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: INTERESTS :: Paranormal-
Jump to: