NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residential, Marinette WI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

marinette - Residential, Marinette WI Empty
PostSubject: Residential, Marinette WI   marinette - Residential, Marinette WI I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2015, 10:44

The information within this post has been edited, removing any names or addressed which may reveal the location or identity of the persons involved.  NLPRS members have acknowledged or signed confidentiality agreements as it pertains to this case, and as such, are forbidden to disclose information without the consent of the originating client.

Over the course of a few months, a young woman whom I will refer to as ZM has been in contact with me regarding a recent home rental in the Marinette area.  Only recently has the details of the events been brought to our attention.  What follows next is record of the most recent conversations, via Facebook.  I have tried to keep as much of the information as possible, only altering names and addresses; edits are surrounded by a pair of { }.

Quote :

ZM
10/9, 1:08am - Hello, I talked with you a while back and have been having a lot of recent encounters lately and my children talking and not sleeping because of their presence and was wondering if y'all would be interested in coming to do a search at my home to see if anything comes up for anyone else

Michael Lee Strandt
10/9, 8:13am - Good morning, and thank you getting back in touch.  I am sorry to hear that you and your family are experiencing such troubles; of course we would be more than interested in coming out, and that hopefully, should anything be found, it could go towards giving you and yours some peace.

I know at one point you were going to tell me of the things that have been occurring; if you could still do so, that'd be greatly appreciated, but is not of any real significance.  Depending on your work schedule, I would like to have an opportunity to sit down with you and conduct a preliminary.  This would simply involve my asking you some questions about the home and events, you showing me around the house so we can better plan an investigation, and allows you the chance to ask any questions you may have.  At that point, you and I would then try to find a period of time which works for the both of us to conduct a more thorough investigation.

As far as my schedule goes, I am free most late afternoons and weekends: I work in Marinette Monday through Friday until 4:30p.  I should note that anything you tell me is strictly confidential, and no personal information would ever be shared without your written consent.

The one thing that I would ask right away is your home's address.  I am hoping that I might be able to perform some research of the area before we meet.

Thanks again for writing, and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Mike

ZM
10/9, 12:26pm - Yes your welcome and I will try getting you details about it all. I used to have it saved but went back and I think it was gone. However I do have the recent and majority of all memorized.

I will try working on getting you everything I have

ZM
10/10, 10:00pm - Hello, I have my address i could give you to do some research do u also know how I can find the owner of a phone number of do u know if demons or spirits could message someone's cell phone?

ZM
10/10, 10:02pm - My best friend whose once again my room mate and were  very close is back living with me and just two nights ago a random number text her askn if she believes in ghosts and talking about the dark side etc etc and I didn't recognize or think anything of it until just now when I read some of the messages and well a year ago my current husband was using the exact number that is now texting her phone and they won't tell us who they are.

ZM
10/10, 10:05pm - My current husband either got the phone from me or his only actual friend and we'll I set up the voicemail on it summer of 2014 and its still the same when I call it.  He and his friend both have done blood rituals back in 2012 and I believe my current husband is possessed. I have a feeling it's someone within them or associating with me.

ZM
10/10, 10:07pm - Of associating with me*

Michael Lee Strandt
10/10, 10:09pm - Good evening!  I will look into these tomorrow... just got back home.  Just don't want you to think I was ignoring the situation.

ZM
10/10, 10:10pm - Okay that's fine. Just very creeped out. We will compose a email for you this evening. We even had a vehicle follow us home last night n then just disappear

ZM
10/13, 5:11am - When I first started moving in to my residence in March 2014. I wasn't even moved in really and staying here steadily until the very end of March 2014 or beginning of April 2014 and my kids wouldn't sleep at all...not even in the same room as me. They would constantly wake up every twenty minutes and just cry (at times they would sit straight up in the bed) and tell me someone mean is in here and my kids would stare in the corner of my room. It would take a good ten minutes to just get them to calm down and lay back down to sleep. But then I'd feel someone not even ten minutes later standing in the crack of the door which I would leave cracked about 6in. Each time I got a super bad gut feeling and something kept telling me to just look. Well, the one time I had enough courage to look, I seen a man with dark hair standing about 5'6-7" with a shield and gas mask on. I would wake up each morning with new bruises or scratches on my body. The one day alone I counted a total of 30 new marks. New bruises and scratches are still appearing to this day, not just on myself but anyone that stays.

Ever since then I've always felt like I was being watched, could see shadows of people, and could always see a man standing in my walk-in closet door way. I also discovered that my children were not sleeping their normal sleep pattern because something was always waking them up. I started to hear foot steps in my home and over time they have only been occuring more often and more noticibly (louder). Also have been able to hear a lot of noises come from different areas of my home whether it was upstairs, downstairs, or in my basement. In April 2014 I had a family member and her housemate do a couple "short term cleanses" on my home address and then again using pictures of my home that I sent them and I even tried to do a "house cleansing" using a verse/saying froma bible, sage olive oil, and salt.

In April 2014, I had a friend come visit for a little while and while they were standing  in he kitchen waiting for me to come back from checking on my children, they seen the a kitchen cabinet open up on it's own.

In May 2014, I was in my living room with two friends while my children were in bed sleeping and I seen someone crouched over run towards me from behind who came up to the side of the couch where I was sitting and flashed me the palms of his hands which were completely white but the rest of his body was all black. And he went towards my bathroom and playroom. I turned around and stood up immd. and I could see a reflection of the man's face but it was all black like he was wearing a mask. I went to look in rooms and nothing.

Starting in May 2014, I started to always see a man sitting on my livingroom couch whom looked the same as what I have previously seen but now noticing this man was a "bigger" man, much more muscle to him. He would sit straight up on my couch, positioned so he would be able to see evering going on in the house along with seeing me straight in from of him through the doorwar (if I didn't crack the door) and he would just sit on my couch staring at me and this went on for a very long time and I am still to this day seeing this go on.

I'd come home from errands and find my freezer wide open on a few separate occasions starting in June 2014. One time even my back door (which is off my kitchen) was also opened. This is completely not normal or just not a  mis-hap as I'm a very OCD person and always make sure doors are closed and locked good. My back kitchen counter was found scratched up with a knife and my childrens one bedroom walls where they all slept at the time were starting to become vandalized, whether it was pictures, words, or phrases. On their closet door in October 2014, I found a phrase by the handle which read, "DO NOT OPEN". I even came home from work one day and found holes drilled in my floor, which appeared to be fresh as I could still see the wood shavings. We also discovered that not only have us and my children encountered the paranormal events occurring because we tried having {roommate's} six year old cousin stay the night and within five minutes of tucking the kids in for bed they were frightened and in tears saying its a boy and he's very mean.

In July 2014,  my husband had a dream about my home and in his dream there was a muscular man who stood about 5'6-7" tall with dark long curly hair standing in front of my livingroom TV and my husband was sitting on the couch but got up and said to the man: "what are you doing here" and the man just stared at him so my husband said, "what the  What a Face are u doing here" and the man didn't respond. My husband then said, "You need to leave."   and went and sat back on the couch. Well my husband got up that morning from having his dream and came over to babysit and when the kids laid down for a nap my husband fell asleep on the couch in the living room and had that exact same dream; he got the chills, jumped to his feet, and woke up immediately.

On September 3, 2014 at about 230p.m. I was out cutting the grass and at the time I didn't have anyone upstairs living and while I was outside I seen people through the back upper window of the kitchen walking around. Also I heard a gun shot as I was cutting the grass in the backyard.

In September 2014  I ended up finding out how the bruises were being left on me. I was laying on my bed one night and I seen their hand and a lasso being swung and something would hit my legs every few seconds. Also, I've had my light remote for my bedroom light and fan hidden from me a few times; one time lasting up to two days. Other times I would "loose control" of being able to operate the light or fan switch on my remote control (the only way to control the light and fan in my bedroom). My livingroom light has also been turned off without my assistance and I have found the doors to my home unlocked after just being locked. There has been times I've come home real late at night and could see from outside that the curtains in my kids bedroom were moved, or my kitchen light would be on and I could see shadows like people were inside my home. I have become so freightened at times that I would not go inside.

One night last fall my husband and I were asleep in bed and I woke him up and said, "someone's in the house". Him being half asleep just said, "no, nobodys here". I said,  "Yeah, I heard them". So I switched sides of the bed with him and not even two minutes later  the water bottle from a stand that used to be in my room flew off and smacked him right in the side of his head. I heard it and said, "I knew someone was in here". He said, "yeah there was some girl up in my face just staring and I tried to "swoosh" her away before the water bottle hit me in the head". I've also felt people touch my back or lean against my leg numerous times in my bed when I was here alone. I've felt someone else laying in the bed a few times next to me when nobody was actually present.

January or February this year I woke up with what appeared to be a smear of blood on my throat along with a few new bruises on my legs. Not long after this situation, I had been feeling a presence in my bedroom and finally the one night something kept telling me to just really give a  good look and when I did I seen a man's upper body (chest and up). This man was wearing a top hat with very clear facial features.

Around September 2015 the stereo in my bedroom has been going back and forth from being normal level (where I have the volume set for) to real quiet or louder than normal. Things in my home are starting to become more active or stronger once again since.

On October 7, 2015 my youngest daughter, {youngest} was up the majority of the night due to some paranormal activity that was going on. At 10pm my oldest daughter, {oldest} woke up terrified and crying very loud so I went in and found {youngest} was sleeping in her bed with her. As I moved {youngest} into her own bed she told me, "the boy is in my bed". I said, "no...nobody is in your bed". I comforted {oldest} until she was okay and ready to lay back down. Not even five minutes later, I went back in because {oldest} was crying loudly once again. It took a little longer than the first time to settle her down but I was able to and she went back to sleep. About twenty minutes later a minnie mouse phone started to go off and I knew it was across the room from them and they were both just sound asleep. It woke up {youngest} and she instantly started saying, "that's my minnie phone, my minnie phones going off. He's going to break it". I went in and said, "{youngest} nobody else is in here and she said ya he has my minnie phone. He's going to break it". I said, "{youngest} did u get up and touch it"? She said, "no". I said, "okay" and grabbed the minnie phone which was indeed across the room from her and {oldest}. I picked it up and moved it to a different spot. I told {youngest}, "its okay. It's not broken. It will be okay. Mama has it". She said, "no my minnie phone is talking. He is going to break it". My room mate, {roommate} said, "whose in here"? {youngest} said, "the ghost". We said, "a boy or girl"? {youngest} said, "boy". I said, "its a boy ghost"? She answered, "yeah". {roommate} said, "is he still in here"? {roommate} was standing by the dresser and tv and I was standing next to {youngest's} bed with my back to the closet and dress up shelves. {youngest} said, "yeah". {roommate} said, "where". {youngest} replied," on the shelf". We said, "what shelf". She said, "the shelf with the dresses" and pointed behind me. Before we could even say anything {roommate} and I got so  creeped out that we ran out of {youngest's} and {oldest's} bedroom. About three mins later {youngest} yelled, "he's back in here talking to me". {roommate} got up and went by her and said, "what"? {youngest} said, "he's back in here." {roommate} said, "it'll be okay ya need to get some sleep". {youngest} said, "no. He's going to get my minnie phone. He's going to break it". {roommate} assured her that the phone was safe. I went in and said, "{youngest} what's wrong" and she said, "the ghost is back in here talking to me. He's mean". I said, "how did he get here"? {youngest} repeated multiple times, "through the window" as she pointed to the window off the side of the house. I told {youngest}, "nobody can come through your window. It's okay". Then I asked her to lay back down and she kept telling me no. I said, "why"? She said, "he's in my bed". I said,  "who" and then she said, "ghost". I said, "no, nobody's in your bed. She was crying and very resistent to getting back in her bed. So then {roommate} tried to ask {youngest} to lay back down and {youngest} kept saying, "no the ghost in my bed. He came in through the window". {roommate} and I asked, "is anyone else in here with you"? She said, "yeah". We asked, "a boy or girl"? and she told us, "girl". I asked, "Do you know her name"? She said, "Marie". {roommate} asked, "what's the boys name"? {youngest} just kept saying, "boy". I said, "is that what he has you call him"? and she said, "yeah, he's mean". {youngest} came into living room and my bedroom but every so often she would run to her bedroom doorway so {roommate} and I would ask her if she was ready to go lay down and she still wouldn't. She would come back out and say, "he's in my bed. He's mean. I dont want to talk to him". {roommate} took a pic of her bed and the dress up cabinet when we went in right after she told us that's where he was and in the picture u can see the same facial features as the one I took a picture of in my room but no hat. Then when we were reviewing some of the pictures we had taken up to this point, in the picture of {youngest's} bed there was a dent inward and something under the sheets and a pack of lunch meat in her bed. So eventually {youngest} asked for a snack and {roommate} got her something and secretly we watched her with the snack because I been finding her sneaking food and drinks into her bed for the past two or three months. Well every few minutes {youngest} would bend down and place a fruit snack on the floor. I said, "Youngest} what are u doing"? She said, "nothing" and stood up quick. I said, "I seen you". She said, "I'm not doing anything". {roommate} and I said, "why are you putting fruit snacks on the floor"? and she said, "because". As this was going on roommate} also was taking videos and in the one video you can see things that look like orbs. {youngest} said, "were eating". I said, "who"? and she said, "me and the ghost". I go, "the girl"? She said, "yeah, she's always hungry". I said, "Marie"? She said, "yeah". I asked, "does Marie always ask you for food" and {youngest} said, "yeah". {roommate} asked, "how old is Marie"? and {youngest} said, "three". So after about fifteen minutes of her snack being gone we got her to go back and lay down although she was not happy and said he's still in her room.

On October 8, 2015 {roommate} took some pictures of some new letters on the girls bedroom wall "ABB" and in the top part of each letter was a smiley face. When I ended up getting stuck working all day and night and when {roommate} put the kids to bed and started to get ready for bed...she heard {youngest} talking so she went in and said, "who are you talking to"? and {youngest} said, "the girl that's in my bed". {roommate} said, "go to sleep", tucked her in and went back in bedroom. Then about ten to fifteen mins later the baby woke up and as she grabbed him she heard {youngest] saying, "I know I know I know" and so {roommate} finished with the baby first and then {youngest} was quiet already so {roommate} went back in the bedroom. Starting at 8/8:30p.m.the toys in my oldest son, {son's} room started to go off for about an hour, then stopped for 30-45 minutes and started in again. When the first toy went off, {roommate} went in and he was laying in bed, scared saying he was not playing with the toys and she asked, "who is in here"? and he said, "the boy". She laid him down in his bed and told him to tell him go away if he comes back. After about 5-10 minutes of that conversation with him she heard him say, "go away, go away" so she checked on him and said, "whose in here? He said, "the boy". {roommate} asked, "where is he now"?  {son} said, "he went outside". Then it was quiet until 10pm and the toys, foot steps, and loud noises started in again. {roommate} checked his room and my son was asleep. I got home from work that night at 1am and as soon as I layed down in bed everything started to occur.

On October 10, 2015 I was gonna pick up an 8pm-10am shift at work but after showering at 740pm,  I was scared to leave that night because I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen whether here or at work, so I stayed home. Well got my kiddos to bed and the whole night the stereo was getting real quiet then loud again and we could hear foot steps in the house. However around 3am my baby woke up crying but fell back to sleep a short while after (like two mins). Then we heard a few foot steps but they stopped. Music was going high n low really bad. At about 315a.m. we heard a loud bang noise, like smashed out window and  my baby woke up crying and as I was about to get him until we heard his rock 'n' play sleeper bed get dragged from the front left side of my dining room all the way to the back right side. {roommate} and I sat on the bed and the music got super loud. I whispered, "should I call cops" and she didn't know what we would say because they might think we're crazy or something if nobody's here. I said, "that was defiantly something". Well she looked and through a glass cabinet, she seen a reflection of a person. The music got really quiet and I started texting her to have someone call for us so they don't hear us. Well my baby stopped crying for like 15-45 seconds...as if someone tried to get him to quiet down but then he started in again. Music picked back up to being normal but I had her turn it up and I dialed the police dept. I asked them to come check my house. As I was on the phone with dispatch the radio got relly quiet and then we heard foot steps coming very loudly towards the bedroom we were in and I went as far from my bedroom door as I could and told the lady on phone that doors were locked here. So she told me when they were outside and asked me if I could open the door. Well I had to turn off house alarm and then had to get to door safe in case it was a real person. I told {roommate}, "lets go". So we shut off alarm, unlocked the door, and ran out. Two cops were on the main sidewalk in front of the steps and yelled at us three times saying, "okay girls stop running your out". Then I said, "can't go far I have house full of kids". Then one officer said, "anyone else inside"?, I said, "yeah my kids...one in each room and a baby tht just woke". Well they looked and found nobody.

The morning of October 10, 2015, we found a new drawing above {oldest's} and {youngest's} beds which was of a lil house with a person next to it which looked like a monk.

October 12, 2015 we attempted to try getting more information about the house and property from a couple places in Marinette. We stopped at the stephenson public library and asked for information but the libarian told us there wouldn't be nothing there that would help us. Then we went to the court house to talk with someone in the register of deeds office. When register of deeds lady punched in address you could tell by her facial expression that there was something she didn't want to tell us but said, "you guys definitely have a spook house". She printed us a page of when the house was sold and re-bought and was sure to point out that the house was sold twice in just one year (only two months apart). However the print-out she supplied us with only went back to 1998. We were told we could hire a title person to get more background information on the home that would be more thourough but were warned that can get pretty costly. We also stopped at the accessor's office and they couldn't give me nothing but the current information on the house, when the house was bought and sold and for how much.

Michael Lee Strandt
10/13, 2:34pm - Good afternoon... I apologize for the delay in my writing back; there's a bunch of things happening at work.

Anyway, I just went through the letter you sent, and it is proving to be quite helpful in what we should be looking into, or how to go about the investigation.  With your permission, I would like to forward your letter to my team, just to give them a head's up on the situation.
Additionally, if you could give me your home address, I can try to see if I can't find anything about your home, or to see if there was anything of significance within the area.

I would not be able to meet with you this weekend due to a prior engagement (or tonight with it being such short notice), but is there any afternoon / evening this week with which we could meet, or even next if that works out better for you.  Us meeting is simply so that you can show me about the house, point out what events occurred within what room, my going over out procedures and then just some basic paperwork.

Michael Lee Strandt
10/13, 3:15pm - I believe I have found your address: are you at {edited} Street?  If you could let me know either way, we can begin to see if we can find anything.

ZM
10/13, 4:43pm - No {edited} St. But lived there almost a year

ZM
10/13, 4:45pm - Yes we can do that and yes you can forward my message

ZM
10/13, 8:07pm - I'm available tomorrow after 430 and Friday after 5

Michael Lee Strandt
10/13, 8:12pm - Friday would probably be the better of the two days; with any luck, I'll hopefully have some information or research findings for you.

ZM
10/13, 8:12pm - Awesome

My room mates phone has been interrupted now. My phone has on and off issues and wouldn't allow ppl on other end go hear me and does it all the time but now also my best friend is having problems who is my room mate. Calls being disconnected or were unable to make calls.

Banging noises and noises that sound like someone scratching something

Michael Lee Strandt
10/13, 8:41pm - Just out of curiosity, who's your cell phone provider? Have you had issues with service before? Just trying to rule out the simplest possibilities first.

ZM
10/13, 8:42pm - No I haven't. Mine is boost Mobile. {roommate's} is virgin mobile.

ZM
10/14, 6:04pm - What time Friday were u thinking

Michael Lee Strandt
10/14, 7:16pm - I can be there at 5.  I get out of work at 4:30, which is about 10 minutes from you.

ZM
10/14, 7:48pm - Okay. I get done at 430 as well. Sometimes I end up getting out later but my roommate will be here as she always is smile emoticon if I don't make it here first she can assist you and begin showing you around and explaining things that have happened.

However I should be home by then anyway but in case I'm not you have a heads up that it may be my room mate that answers the door. Her name is {roommate}. She also has a few videos captured with strange things. Smile

Michael Lee Strandt
10/14, 7:52pm - Sounds good!

ZM
10/14, 8:40pm - Awesome. Thanks so much. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully find some answers as to why everything is going on or what happened here or what used to be located here possibly. . .anything is helpful but we sure are no experts but definitely know we do have paranormal activity here! I'm so glad I found help nearby:)

ZM
10/14, 10:15pm - By the way, I am the lower unit so u know and there is a full basement. There is now another tenant upstairs and she would like to talk to you too if you have the time. (There has been activity up there as well) the tenant upstairs is also sensing it as evil.

To which my final response was that meeting with the upstairs tenant was not a problem.

**more in a little bit; stuff to take care of here at work.**

Last edited by soothsayer on Thu Oct 15 2015, 16:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

marinette - Residential, Marinette WI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residential, Marinette WI   marinette - Residential, Marinette WI I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2015, 12:04

I tried something new in researching the history of this property: I obtained history reports.  The first was through Housefax, which gave a very clear and professional report, with the addition of the previous owners that were on record; Housefax is a pay-per-report site, but the first report is free (which this was).  The second site was Housefacts, and though it gave the same general information about the home (minus previous owners), it also gave a report on the surrounding community ; Housefacts reports are always free, as is apparent by the ads on both sides of the screen.

I also got a report from Spokeo, which provided a list of all the former residents and their contact information (if available).  From this, I was able to get the email addresses of four of the former residents, to which I contact to see if they could help in my research by providing any information, or if they have experienced anything unusual or out of the ordinary.  Haven’t received any responses yet, but that is as I expected; it’s a strange request, and who’s to say the email information is even valid or still used.

I then performed a background check on all the known residents, using free online public record sites such as CCAP.  I did this to test the theory that negative or violent energy could be stored at a location, thus creating a type of impression upon that area.  With the exception of a few simple traffic violations, nothing of a violent nature was apparent.

However, I did find out that one of the former home owners did die, but it is unknown if she died at that location or elsewhere.  I have thus far been unable to find an obituary on this individual.

I have been unable to find any information to collaborate or substantiate the reported events at this time, such as police reports coinciding with their being called out, or any further reports of gunshots. This is not to say that the events did not occur as described, it just means that nothing official was documented.

**more information to be posted after our preliminary and when additional research is completed**
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

Residential, Marinette WI
Page 1 of 1