NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MUFON Case 68073

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin

PostSubject: MUFON Case 68073   Mon Jul 27 2015, 16:35

Date of Incident:  July 13 2015

Original Report
Quote :
Me and my wife were about to watch our first sons rocket launch for their space camp summer school pprogram. There was a storm coming our way so we looked up at the clouds and I asked her if she was seeing what I was.She asked what it was I said I don't know maybe a UAV but it was way to big seemingly. I said it looks like an Airbus Super Guppy but there is no way in Hell that it can hover.I said I'm getting my phone out to take a closer look. At this time the object started moving away with no noise or vapor trails or exhaust.Not once was I able to get a picture of  it. It wouldn't appear on my screen and moved off to fast for me to even attempt a picture before it disappeared into the clouds..after it disappeared there was like a rumbling sound kind of like a fighter jet afterburner but not really.

Investigator's Report
This investigation is ongoing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nlprs.forumotion.com

MUFON Case 68073
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1