NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LaBasic Vocal Dynamic Microphone with Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

LaBasic Vocal Dynamic Microphone with Stand Empty
PostSubject: LaBasic Vocal Dynamic Microphone with Stand   LaBasic Vocal Dynamic Microphone with Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2014, 14:57

originally posted November 7 2013

LaBasic Vocal Dynamic Microphone with Stand Micro10

This is one of those purchases where I really didn't want to because there was a different microphone I was looking at, but this one was in the price range I could afford at the moment, and the delivery date was just right.  I'm going to be setting up a small station at a private residential, and needed some way to record in the chance of there being an EVP or anything.  I bought this to work side-by-side with the surveillance camera due to the fact that the camera does not have a microphone pickup.

This isn't to say that this is a bad purchase.  It's just that this would not have been my first choice.

Microphone specifics are as follows.
Quote :
Net Weight:176g
Mic Dimension: 9.7X4.7mm
Operration Voltage: 4.5V
Cable Length: 2.0meters
Sensitivity: -58dB±3dB
Directivity: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 100-16kHz
S/N Ratio: More than 60dB
Input Plug Diameter:3.5mm
Back to top Go down