NLPRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLPRS

Northern Lights Paranormal Research Society is headquartered in Marinette County, Wisconsin, and is dedicated to seeking out the truth in all things. Our mission is simple: to discover the truth, no matter where it may lie.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weiheng Digital Scale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soothsayer
Admin
soothsayer

Weiheng Digital Scale Empty
PostSubject: Weiheng Digital Scale   Weiheng Digital Scale I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23 2014, 14:52

originally posted October 31 2014

A digital scale; why would we even need something like this?

The more investigations we do, the easier it'll be in determining what kind of equipment we need or what stuff might be considered useful.  Take for example our latest excursion to McClintock, where I was measuring the cabin.  It would have been useful to know how much push was required to close the double doors; we could have calculated the force required, and in turn could have figured out how great a breeze would have been needed.  I think.  I mean, I'm sure there's a way to do that...  I'm just not a math person, and so I'd have to look that up.  Anyway, that's where the portable digital scale comes in.

For any object that moves, we can now easily hook this device up and gently pull until the object moves, then record the weight required to move that object.  Depending on the object, we can also record it's weight.  By measuring the distance traveled and the amount of weight behind it, we should be able to come up with some sort of number to help determine force.

(Again, that is just opinion).

Weiheng Digital Scale 41nztk10
Back to top Go down
https://nlprs.forumotion.com

Weiheng Digital Scale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NLPRS :: ABOUT :: Equipment :: Miscellaneous Gear-
Jump to: